Invite Friends and Family to Join the Online Tribe! Send them this link for to have them start their Free 5-Day Trial:
Begin with Box Breathing (Breathe in 4-Seconds, hold 4-seconds, release 4-seconds, and at bottom for 4-seconds. Repeat for 3-rounds)
1. Childs-pose 3-Way (20 Seconds to the front, walk hands to right, and then left, 20 seconds each way).
2. All Four Rock (start in all fours, and rock to heels, and back to over wrists - keep arms straight).
3. Spiderman Rock (come into spiderman pose, with arm on the inside of the leading leg. Rock side to side for 5, and then open up for 5, allowing the arm NOT on the inside leg to reach to the sky, keeping the other hand/elblow next to the leading leg (hand of the floor). Perform this with each leg.
4. Downward Dog - hold for 20 seconds, and then alternate heel to floor to stretch calves.
5. From downward dog, inchworm your feet towards your hands,keeping your legs straight. Once your feet reach your hands, drop into a prying squat back and forth.
6. Lay on back, stack legs on one another in a 90-degree angle. With your arms out to the sides, allow your legs to drop in tandem until they reach the floor. Once on the floor, look the other way first, and then allow your legs to travel to the other side. Perform this 4-times each way.
7. 3-rounds: 5xJumping Jack, 5xSquat Jack, 5xPush Up, repeat until done with 3-rounds.
4 Rounds. Rest 60-90 seconds between rounds.
1. Barbell Bench Press - 12, 9, 6, 3, 12 - Go Heavier than last week.
Circuit – 40 Seconds On, by 20 Seconds Rest for 3-Rounds. (Rest 1-minute between rounds. Start at exercise 1 and move to subsequent exercises from there until exercise 6. Go through 3x).
1. Single Leg/Arm Reverse Lunge to Press (Right)
2. Cookband Push Ups (Put Body within Band - Do As Many as Possible)
3. Single Leg/Arm Reverse Lunge to Press (Left)
4. Underhand Grip Lat Pull Down
5. Med Ball Pikes
45/10 x 2-rounds. 45 Seconds On, by 10 Seconds Rest for 2-Rounds. Start at Exercise 1 and move to subsequent Exercises from there.
1. Double Rope Slam
2. Box Jumps
3. Banded Tri Pushdown