4 Rounds. Rest 60-90 seconds between rounds.
1. Barbell Bench Press - 7, 5, 3, 1 - On Last Set of 1, Do a Negative (a weight that is generally slightly higher than your max rep. Lower slowly, and then ensure you have a spotter to get back up. DO NOT PERFORM ALONE.)
Circuit – 40 Seconds On, by 20 Seconds Rest for 3-Rounds. (Rest 1-minute between rounds. Start at exercise 1 and move to subsequent exercises from there until exercise 6. Go through 3x).
1. 1:4 Military Press (1-second up, 4-seconds down)
2. 4:1 Goblet Squat (4-seconds down, 1-Second up)
3. Mountain Climber
4. 1:4 Lat Pulldown (1-second down, 4-seconds up)
5. Sprint up and back on turf
6. 1:4 Alternating Bicep Curl (1-second up, 4-seconds down)
45/10 x 2-rounds. 45 Seconds On, by 10 Seconds Rest for 2-Rounds. Start at Exercise 1 and move to subsequent Exercises from there.
1. Double Rope Slam
2. Lateral Banded Walk
3. Banded Air Squats