On the 12's – 12 reps on, rest the same amount of time it took to do reps, then 12 reps on, rest the same amount of time it took to do the reps, and so on, for 4-minutes per station. Rest 1-minute between stations.
7 Stations by 4-minutes per Station - Start at Station 1.
1. Elevated Overhead Cookband Squat
2. Valslide Mountain Climbers
3. Alternating Dumbbell Bench (14 Total)
5. Kettlebell Squat
6. Burpee to Kettlebell Clean
7. Banded Tricep Pushdown
90 Seconds On, 10 Seconds Off for 1-round:
1. Plank to Push Up Plank (no push-up, just plan positions)
2. Air Squat Med Ball Thruster (Holding med ball, perform air squat, and thrust above head at the top of every rep. Do not throw ball, hang onto the entire time).