Tibata Day – 25/10/25/10 for 4-rounds Per Station (25-seconds of work, then 10-seconds of rest, to exercise 2 within station for 25-seconds of work, then 10-seconds of rest – perform 4 Rounds per station. After 4-rounds at Station 1, rest 60-seconds, and move to Station 2 for 4-rounds, and continue cadence through Station 5).
1. Skierg to 5 Pull Ups
2. Med Ball Slams to 8 Barbell Curls
3. Alt Lateral Banded Walk with Squat to 8 Overhead Cable Tricep
4. 8 Dumbbell Military Press to 8 Seated Row
5. 10 Elevated Close Grip Push-ups to 8 Dumbbell Squat Thrusters
2x10 Reps Total Per Station – Start at Station 1, complete all reps, and then move to station 2. Try to do all stations under 10-minutes total.
1. Close Grip Barbell Bench Press
2. Banded Good Mornings