3 Sets of 8
Depth Kettlebell Deadlift (with feet on two platforms, space in between with weight on the floor in-between, perform deadlift driving feet into platform, and pulling weight from floor).
Circuit – 40 Seconds On, by 20 Seconds Rest for 3-Rounds - Try to go Heavier than last week. (Rest 1-minute between rounds. Start at exercise 1 and move to subsequent exercises from there until exercise 6. Go through 3x).
1. Banded Square Walk (2-steps right, 2 forward, 2-left, 2-back, switch)
2. TRX Pec Fly Lunge (holding TRX with body facing away, and arms in fly position, perform alternating forward lunges).
4. Barbell Curl
5. Staggered Stance KB Deadlift Right
6. Cable Rope Pull-Through (with rope between legs, facing away from machine, hinge down and up with rope in hands, performing pull-through, thrusting hips forward).
7. Staggered Stance KB Deadlift Left
7th Station Added, So No Finisher.