4-Rounds of 8.
Cookband Deadlift - place cookband around waist/lower back and face inwards, performing kettlebell deadlift.
Circuit – within 40 Seconds On, by 20 Seconds Rest for 3-Rounds - Try to go Heavier than last week. (Rest 1-minute between rounds. Start at exercise 1 and move to subsequent exercises from there until exercise 6. Go through 3x).
1. Side Step Up Right w/Weight
2. Side Step Up Left w/Weight
3. Rotating Reverse Ball Slam Against Wall - twist with legs, not back.
4. Seated Banded Hami Crunch - sit on bench, with hands back, and feet in the air (almost in v-situp position) and pull band with feet towards hamstrings, while performing slight crunch.)
5. Hop Into/Out Of Tire Center - Repeat Back and Forth
6. Tabletop TRX Row
60/10 x 1-rounds. 60 Seconds On, by 10 Seconds Rest for 1-Round. Start at Exercise 1 and move to subsequent Exercises from there.
1. Your choice
2. Your choice