- Congratulations on your decision to participate in an exercise program! With the help of your personal trainer, you greatly improve your ability to accomplish your training goals faster, safer, and with maximum benefits. The details of these training programs can be used for a lifetime.
In order to maximize progress, it will be necessary for you to follow program guidelines during supervised and (if applicable) unsupervised training days. Remember, exercise and healthy eating are EQUALLY important!
During your exercise program, every effort will be made to assure your safety. However, as with any exercise program, there are risks, including increased heart stress and the chance of musculoskeletal injuries. In volunteering for this program, you agree to assume responsibility for these risks and waive any possibility for personal damage. You also agree that, to your knowledge, you have no limiting physical conditions or disability that would preclude an exercise program.
- You accept full responsibility for your own health and well-being AND
you acknowledge an understanding that no responsibility is assumed by the leaders of the
- Online Programming Terms and Conditions
1. Clients are to be billed and charged monthly at the agreed upon rate described Sign-Up Portion of this site, unless there is a 14-day notification prior to the next billing period.
2. No personal training refunds will be issued for any reason, including but not limited to relocation, illness, and unused sessions, classes or monthly packages.